Prime Voci will be singing in Finland, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania in the summer of 2016. SGC has contracted with tour company ACFEA to manage our trip and bookings.
We will use this web page to provide updates and links to information.
Documents and Links
- July 2015 Parent Mailing / June 2016 meeting agenda
- Final Itinerary (posted 06/15/16)
- Tour Central Link – opens a new window for the ACFEA database
- Tour Repertoire list
- Chorister Packing List / Uniform of the Day
Key Dates and Reminders
- Get passport in order
- Complete Tour Central pages for your daughter by September 1st – email sent July 8
- $2000 payment due September 1st
- $2000 payment due February 1st
- $400 payment due April 1st
- Air travel deviations made with ACFEA by March 1st. See July Parent Letter for details
- Are you a Tour Groupie? Try and let Stacia know this fall if you are interested
- Tour Intensive Rehearsals
- June 27 – July 1, 9:00-3:00 daily – Trinity Lutheran Church on 10th & Hamilton
- July 5, 3:00 followed by a Bon Voyage Concert at 6:00pm – Trinity Lutheran Church
- Actual Tour Dates
- July 6-19, 2016
- July 6th Airport Call Time 10:30
- July 19th Airport Pick-up Time 11:30
Marketing Materials sent to ACFEA
Frequently Asked Questions
- Camp 2016 – yes, PV choristers will still be expected to attend 7/31-8/6 2016 to begin work with newly promoted class additions.
- Tour Roommate assignment – we will have the girls submit 3 requests winter 2016 before we assign. European hotel rooms generally accommodate 2 people per room.
- Folder Count – yep, we’ll be using folder counts to quickly assess if all 30, yes 30, choristers are on time at a specific checking time during tour.