Thank you for your interest in the Seattle Girls Choir Concert Manager position. The operations team is looking forward to meeting candidates and getting the new season under way!
For the full job description please click here.
The position summary and basic requirements are provided below.
Please send your letter of interest and resume to info @seattlegirlschoir.org and we will get back to you shortly!
The Concert Manager handles concert planning, retreat planning, assists with uniform management, and associated logistics, as well as providing support when the choir collaborates with other arts organizations or special events. This position reports to Administrative Manager, is part-time, weekly hours and work location will have flexibility and seasonal demands will fluctuate. Candidate will need to be able to work some evenings and weekends per the demands of the performance schedule, have strong organization and communication skills, and be comfortable working with girls ages K-12th grade, their parents, as well as faculty members.
Seattle Girls Choir is committed to building a culturally diverse faculty/staff and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates.
- Concert and/or Event Management experience.
- Experience managing volunteers, as well as working with youths.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
- Comfortable using standard office software programs such as Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with community choirs, music education, or non-profit organizations helpful.