Music Training App in VERY early stage of development!
This App is being developed to help train budding musicians in music theory, rhythm reading, and ear training. It also provides additional music tools such as a metronome and onscreen keyboard.
NOTE: The engine the game runs on uses the open-source Ogg Vorbis format for sounds. This format is not currently supported by Safari or Internet Explorer, so please use the Chrome, Firefox, or Opera browsers. It will also not run on the iPad, even in the iOS versions of Chrome and Firefox.
- Tutorials on how the app/games work
- Music theory lessons
- More ear training modes (chromatic, intervals, chords, modes, melodic)
- More game modes (note reading, dictation modes)
- Save high scores
- Social networking? Leaderboards?
- Standalone app for iOS and Android devices
- As much more as I can squeeze in…