OK PV – our day long trip to Sequim and Port Townsend is here! The following is an outline of the day and information you’ll need.
- 8:45 Call Time on Boylston Ave E just past Roanoke, behind TOPS K-8 school. https://goo.gl/maps/vf5Crm87PS4RHVMV8
- 9:00 load bus and drive around to Sequim
- Sack lunch, rehearsal, change
- 2:00 concert at Trinity United Methodist Church
- hange, bus to Fort Worden, 5:30 dinner as group
- 7:30 concert at Wheeler Theater, Fort Worden
- 9:00 load bus and return to Seattle – estimate arrival at Boylston 11:15. Will have girls text if that changes.
Blue Frost SGC shirt – please arrive wearing this shirt. It should be in the mid 60’s in Sequim on Saturday. Choose something respectful to wear on the bottom as we’ll be rehearsing in a church. No short shorts…you’ve heard the drill before.
No jewelry, no nail polish, on arrival hair fresh and tidy for the day
Garment Bag stowed in bottom of bus with short sleeve gown, black flats.
Carry on tote/backpack of your choice. Please bring your music, your water bottle, and YOUR LUNCH
The concerts are free – so encourage friends in the area to come. We will have a free will donation basket set up though.